I love doing photo shoots of my family. Especially little handsome Edwin. I'm definitely a mom who adores her baby and takes tons of pictures just because he is so cute. Most of these pictures are the latest photo shoot I took of Edwin, the lighting was so good and Edwin was so cute I couldn't resist.
As for the rest of life things are good. Grant is crazy busy at Stanford, our usual schedule with Grant is in the morning go to school, then come home for dinner, leave to school after dinner, come home to put Edwin to bed, back to school work until about midnight or so, sleep, and start the day over again.
Grant's first day of school picture, and a pumpkin jar I made that, with a candle, glows at night.
Now onto cute, adorable, handsome Edwin
He's 15 months now and loves exploring his little world.
He loves living at Stanford, especially because he has a huge backyard, two playsets, and a whole group of friends that come with the backyard and playset.
I love living at Stanford, because Edwin naps so well because he plays so hard, and I too, have friends that come with the backyard. It's going to be hard to move. If I want to talk to someone, all I have to do is go out my back door and their is another mom of a munchkin to talk to.














3 comments:
OH the joys of having your husband gone all the time at school. Just remember that the time really will fly by, I promise. Maybe not at first, but all of a sudden, he'll be done and you'll have him back!
SOOOOO cute..he looks more like Granters as he has gotten older!! I can't wait to see him..and you guys of course at CHRISTMAS!!!
Sarah- SO great to see your post and hear that things are going well. I hope you are enjoying your new community and all it has to offer!! Call me when you get time, I'd love to visit you one day.. maybe we can take the kids on an adventure?
Post a Comment