
Hello all, I hope life is wonderful for everyone! Things are going pretty good here. I'm getting the hang of having two boys a little more, and they are awesome and tiring (chuckles).

I have a cute story to share. Edwin is a very sweet boy, sometimes rough and crazy, but he is also very sweet. He says "please" and "thank you" very well, and if you sneeze he says "bless you," it's the cutest when Leland sneezes and Edwin says "bless you."
Well the other night Edwin finally settled down in his bed and was asleep. Grant sneezed in the other room and from Edwin's room you could hear him say in his sleep "bless you" it was absolutely cute. I love that little guy.

Other fun news, Leland is now two months as of the 17th of August, and he loves to smile, and I love it when he smiles. He also talks a lot and has the cutest voice. Some of his favorite things to do are play in the water, stand (with assistance), and be held by mama and dada.
4 comments:
Leland is so cute! I'm glad to hear you're adjusting well. 2 is a lot different than 1 huh?!
Ah! Cutest picture ever! That last one is so cute! And I love little Edwin. Just love him
I'm proud of you for blogging. You probably won't hear from me for another week or so. Sorry.
Loved your call, by the way. Pretty much made my day.
That's a great Edwin Story! I really need to come see you guys soon...
Hey Sarah! It's been a while, but it's fun to catch up and see pictures. Your little boys are so cute!! Glad things are going well.
Post a Comment