A new day, a new month, and a month closer to JULY. Things are going pretty good here in California. I'm trying to get everything in order before the baby comes. I'm organizing the kitchen to exactly how I want it (storage goes here, food here, so forth). Then I will be working on the babies room, this room also includes the holiday/decoration/luggage closet, so I want to make things nice, neat, and easy to get to. I need to continue on my garden and space the plants, because they are blooming so nicely. I pretty much am trying to make my home a house of order so it won't be too messy and crazy once the baby comes.

I mentioned working on the baby’s room and let me tell you how excited I am to do that; especially with all the stuff I got for the baby. This past Saturday was one of my favorite days, and favorite Garage Sale days. I went early in the morning to a 35+ family garage sale at a church down the street. They had a website that I checked out earlier that listed their 2000+ items they would be selling. I bought a crib (that turns into a toddler bed), stroller (it's a sit n' stand, for when I have two kids, but works really well for one), boppy, baby bjorn, booster seat, and a car seat. Then Grant came home that afternoon and the garage sale was about to end so I convinced Grant to go to the garage sale with me again, and at that time eveything was 50% off, so I bought a baby bouncer, and a cool dresser that has a slide on the side of it for the kids. Grant was attracted to the stuffed animal table and bought a large dinosaur, a colorful frog, and a care bear. This was a super garage sale and I feel so much better about bringing the baby into our home.

No comments:
Post a Comment