Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome to the World... Edwin Randolph Jackson

We really wanted to get a couple of pictures up right away...
His very first picture
With Mommy

With Daddy
His first outfit (dinos)
...more to come!


20 comments:

CorayFam said...

I LOVE him!! I just want to hold him SOOO bad..is it August yet. Congrats you guys. He is SOO cute. We are all so excited to meet him!! LOVE YOU!

Deanna said...

Yay! We've been thinking about you guys all weekend. He is so cute! I love his eyebrows in the 3rd pic and Sarah you look so cute in your pink gown. I'm guessing you did have him natural then :) I would LOVE to hear the birth story when you have time. Hope y'all are getting some sleep.

*Meg Larsen* said...

Wait! i need the stats! day, time, size, how was labor, etc :o)

He's adorable by the way--wish we lived closer so i could come hold him.

Boz said...

Congrats mommy and daddy! He's adorable. Look at those cheeks :). Can't wait to hold him!!!

maegan said...

Dang. Boz didn't really say that. that was me :)... didn't realize I was logged in as him.

Aaron and Emily said...

He is CUTE!! And, so are you in the lacy pink nightgown too, by the way.

How funny that you and Danielle both have holiday babies near the same age - Christmas and Independence day! You guys will have to talk about how to celebrate their birthdays with all the other festivities going on!

So you will have to bring him over to the Severson's on August 16th (saturday) when we drive through Fremont on our way to Portland!

Oh yeah - I didn't bring my "what to expect the first year" book with us to Lompoc because it's so big. So if you want to borrow it, it's sitting in my room in that bookshelf. Danielle can get it for you if you want.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited to find other 201st-warders' blogspots -- do you mind if I add you to my address list? He's adorable and congratulations. What a wonderful little family you guys make. Our blog is sethandrebecca.blogspot.com.

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! YAY! He's just so adorable.

Jenny said...

Oh, you guys! I'm so excited for you! Edwin is too cute. What a little chub. Sarah, I think he looks like you. I've been thinking about you a lot. Carric and I will call, though I don't want to interrupt if you have family visiting, but we will call.
We love you and want so badly to find a time to come visit.

Tamarama said...

Congrats! Beautiful baby. Love the "60 hours" afro hair. Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I've been waiting and wondering!! Can't wait to hear the details and see more pictures. He is beautiful!!!! Call me when you are rested and feeling better!! Love you!

Maria Louisa said...

he is soooooo cute Grant and Sarah! i love him, i don't want to wait to hold him til he is bigger! what beautiful eyes, kindof green-grey, maybe just the birth color. and he so lives up to his name, he seems so regal and astute! you look beautiful too sarah. i love you guys, all three of you!! love auntie Murna

Walser Family said...

That is so exciting! He looks great and so do you! I knew it would be soon so I have been checking a ton. I hope everything went perfectly. He looks so cute, so good job MOM! I have a few pics of Emma up, take a look. Was he born on the 6th? or do they have the same birthday, that would be fun! Emma was born on the 3rd. But good luck and we will keep in touch.
Mandy

Martha said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I hope all went well and am excited for more details... He looks adorable though. And if he was born the 6th then he and Adam share a birthday!

Myke said...

Gosh, took you long enough to find someone to occupy my old room. And the sad thing is it's gonna cost you money to keep him there! I'm sure you miss me more already.

Good call on the dinos for the first outfit. I'm sure Grant would've preferred a Darth Vader or Chewbacca costume, but Halloween's only four months away, right?

But seriously though, congratulations. Edwin's a rad name (though not as cool as Myke). You guys are gonna be rad parents!

Jenn said...

Yea! He is so beautiful! Seriously, he doesn't even have the "I've been in a womb for 9 months, so my head looks a little funny" syndrome! He looks perfect! Congratulations! And thanks to Grant for sending out an email!

Harmon Family said...

Congrats u guys! He is a cutie. Keep us posted.

Josh said...

Congratulations you guys! Megan Larsen showed me your blog, I'm so excited for you. He is adorable!

CorayFam said...

HEY..US Utans, need NEW and MORE pictures of our little nephew Edwin..HELLO?? Just kidding!!

TheCatNextDoor said...

Sarah!! Your little Edwin is absolutely adorable! This is Catherine Woodford, and I just wanted to send my congrats (V sent me the link).

Hopefully I will get to meet him someday in the not-too-far future.

Be well!