Monday, September 15, 2008

Edwin is TWO months old.

Edwin turned two months old on Sept. 4th and he had his two month check up. At this check up he got some shots, which was very hard for me to watch, and poor little Edwin had a bit of a reaction to the shots. So on his two month old birthday, Edwin was in misery, but he did get all of my attention. I was willing to do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted it. He survived and the next day he was alright.
In this month of development Edwin has begun to laugh, he smiles a lot more, and talks more, and he's becoming stronger and stronger all over. I've included pictures of him from this month and videos of some of his developments.

Here's a video of Edwin somewhat laughing.


And a video of him talking.



Pictures with mommy, I thought he needs some more pictures with me, usually I'm behind the camera taking the picture.
And some very cute pictures of him throughout this month.

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh I LOVE when they start to smile. It only gets better as they get older with all the fun stuff they do. He is such a cutie!

Aaron and Emily said...

That is one good lookin' kid!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love him. I like the picture of you two in blue. : ) In that blue one and the one directly below he sorta looks like an italian mobster, but only in those two. I could see him sayin, "hey tony". He sorta looks like p-diddy in the blue one. But no worries that is only in my creative mind. I actually, honestly, sincerely like those two. The one below those two is my favorite. I miss you guys. Love you ~ Mary Rose

CorayFam said...

SOOO Cute!! I miss him and I can't believe how big he is already. Christmas is TOO far away!

maegan said...

He soooo stinking adorable. Can I eat him? Ok, maybe just his little tummy! So cute!

Adam said...

Hi and to you three!
Love your latest pixs..thank so much! He looks like you Sarah..more everyday. Christmas will be great because we get to meet the little guy..can't wait!. I too love the Harry Potter books. A little wordy at times but they really take the reader on a journey! Your blog made my day! Take care Marcy P.S. I love the blue blanket!

Megan said...

Hello Grant and Sarah! Shelby told me about your blog! What a cute baby, congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting. I had a baby girl on July 7th, so our babies are close in age.

I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog, I'll be checking in frequently! Good to see all is well.