3 Joys:
- Of course Edwin
- and of course Grant
- and quite honestly my family (both current and extended) *I love family*
- oh, and one more I love walks with family and friends
3 Fears:
- I don't like to be home alone, not usual day time alone, but when Grant goes on business trips.
- I really, really am scared of killing spiders
- Anything bad happening to Grant and Edwin
3 Current Goals:
- To improve my sewing skills
- Be able to be more in tune with the Spirit
- To fit into my jeans before pregnancy, but if not Edwin's worth it!
3 Current things I'm really into:
- My family, and always will be
- Sewing
- The Harry Potter books, I'm finally reading them
3 Random facts about me:
- I have broken my tailbone twice; once in, at age 16, when jumping off a cliff into water, and second time just recently broke it out, giving birth to Edwin
- I have lived in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, China, Utah, Austria, and California, in that order
- I can literally cry like a baby. I don't know how I discovered this weird talent, but quite honestly (and my mom will testify for me) I sound like a baby
4 comments:
glad to hear you're an ice cream junkie like me! i worked at coldstone one summer--best job ever! (besides being a mom)...
any particular favorites? i like everything except plain vanilla and i'm always open to new suggestions :o) my obsessions at the moment are mint cookies and cream and rocky road...
haha - you do sound like a baby. i was tryin to think of a talent for a vocal field trip I went to and I tried - nope, can't do it. You can do it. Spot on. Spot didly. :) Love you - Mary Rose Allred
Crud! I'm going to pretend I didn't see that :)...ok for a little bit anyway.
PS: I've heard that baby cry...freaky :).
K, I did it! Finally, sorry bout that.
Oh and, do you have Martha's (Birk) email, I'd love to read their blog. (You can email it to me, for privacy sake)
Post a Comment