Grant and I went to Washington for the holidays and it was absolutely awesome. Edwin was blessed, he had his first Christmas and his first snow.



I have been called to be the first counselor in the primary and that has been really fun so far; although it has only been a week so far, but I have a good feeling about it.

Edwin can crawl now, it's not exactly a full on the knees crawl; it usually is an army crawl or a get on the hands and knees and spring forward crawl. He is slowly but surely crawling the regular way.
Edwin now has two teeth, they are his bottom front teeth.
Well, to be honest it's hard to update when there's been sooo much but there has also been a lot of nothing that equals something when you go through it week by week; but since I'm looking back on months of stuff it's really hard to capture it. I hope that mumble jumbled sentence made since. I've concluded I just need internet to keep this blog updated a little better. Goal, get internet.

5 comments:
what a cute smile he has! Edwin, that is. I don't know that Grant is actually smiling in those pictures...
You must be THRILLED to be in the primary! Well, when I get back, I wonder if I am going to be left out while you and Deeb are in there together? Are you having so much fun?
Yes, I hope you get the internet. Edwin is so big now! What a cutie. The older they get, the more fun they are.
I can't believe how big he has gotten! He sure is a cutie. We miss you guys. Hopefully we'll see you this summer?
Oh my goodness!!! I seriously could eat him! What a stinking cutie. I can't wait to see you guys. You busy next week?...course if you don't have internet, this isn't a good way to ask :)...I'll call you!
YEAH!!! I love your new post and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that video of Edwin. He is getting SOOOO BIG!! I am so glad that you have such a great eater. That makes things so nice. =) I miss you guys!! We love you all!
Post a Comment