


________________________
Now for Edwin
He can crawl, but that has been for a couple of months now, he has stood all by himself for 5 seconds, he still only has two teeth, he can crawl up the stairs and kindof down the stairs, and he thinks mom is a mountain to be climbed, he always climbs all over me, he has even used my hair as a rope to get him up (I'm cutting my hair, it needs to be done). Edwin also LOVES music and whenever he has the chance he will go straight to daddy's guitar, ukulele, harmonica, and piano. He also LOVES animals, especially small dogs, the moment he sees a small dog, nothing else is on his mind except for "I need to get to that dog," and also when he sees a small dog he laughs and laughs and laughs. Oh yes, Edwin also LOVES babies, he goes straight to them too, and gets a big smile on his face when he is in the presence of other babies. Just recently we have discovered that Edwin also loves balls, tennis, basketball, soccer, and I guess frisbees too (that's not a ball but it's a circle).
Now to sum it up, Edwin's loves are: mommy and daddy, stairs, music, animals, babies, and balls. He is absolutely amazing Grant and I are still very wrapped around his finger.
Below are pictures and videos of Edwin.





Now for Grant
He is harder to update for. Grant has really gotten our family involved in food storage and we're making a large dent in the progress. Grant bought a bike for an absolutely great price, and now bikes to and from work. He's still working and there's not much to report there. He loves Edwin and plays music for Edwin all the time, he also likes to throw Edwin in the air (which Edwin absolutely loves), and Grant has a face that he makes, where everytime he makes the face Edwin laughs.
10 comments:
Oh yay! So great to get an update on y'all. Edwin is so adorable! It's been so long since I've seen pics of him, so he looks so big! This is such a fun stage of crawling and climbing. And it even keeps getting better! That beehive cornbread looked amazing. I'm so happy you're working on so many of your talents. We miss you guys!
I'm glad you are back to the internet world. We've missed your updates. Edwin is a cutie! We are hoping to make it up there this summer. It would be great to see you again.
I've missed you guys, it's good to have you back! Edwin looks like he's growing quite well . . . he sounds like an awesome kid. Sounds like you guys are doing well.
Wow, Sarah, it is so great to hear from you again. You have become such a great home maker. Isn't the best? That is really neat you are in a book club, what are you reading next? I watched "The Secret Life of Bees" but never read it. Did you like the movie? Anyway, I am home in Montana for a bit and thought I would just say howdy! sure love ya!
Hooray for an update from you. It looks like you're all doing great. I understand the life without the internet thing. After Marian was born we didn't have internet and I felt so isolated. I have to limit myself now (that's why I don't do Facebook) so that Marian gets some attention too!
Way cute pictures! I seriously think I'd die with no internet, but I guess if you can do it, it can be done! Looks like you guys are having so much fun.
Btw, tell Grant I had my baby!
You are sooo cool! You've inspired me to make cool treats for my book club in April! Anyways, I miss you and I can't believe you're coaching soccer. We need to get together and have a play date!
Sarah! Here is the link to the pics I took of Edwin at soccer practice the other day. He is so cute I could eat him up! Glad to see you got to update!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ayasud/sets/72157615881277780/
So awesome to see all those fun pics! Moderation right? Thats what I have to tell myself..
Yay! We miss you guys a lot. It was good to finally hear how you're doing, though I guess it wouldn't hurt us to call you guys once in a while. We have new phone numbers.
Post a Comment