Edwin and I went to the beach this past week, with a couple of friends and their kidlinks. It was a lot of fun, this is not Edwin's first trip to the beach, since we live close to the beach we've gone a couple of times, but this is Edwin's first time EATING SAND. Anywho, I'm going to attach some pictures of him and his sand and then some pictures of the past little while. We do have some phenomenal videos of Edwin but our computer is incredibly slow, so we'll just go with pictures.
Edwin with bath toys stuck to his head.
Cute little Edwin asleep with his daddy.

Crawling time!
And I add this picture because this puzzle was given to me for Christmas, and I wanted Sheryle (the puzzle giver) to see the finished product. It was finished in February, it just takes me a bit of time to post it.
2 comments:
Love the picture where he is smiling his mischevious smile by the glass door! So cute! Wish we could have joined you at the beach... but next time!
I LOVE THE PUZZLE!! Somehow I did not see this post!! It looks awesome and little Edwin is adorable!! I can't WAIT to see him!!
Post a Comment