Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Gift!

A friend of mine is doing this, and I thought it might be fun. So...here goes!The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:


Purse made by me.

  1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you!
  2. What I create will be just for you.
  3. It'll be done within a year.
  4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a card. It may be a scarf or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may draw. I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! It'll be cool though, I promise!
  5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Ornament made by me

5 comments:

Sue said...

I have a total advantage on this one . . . who else is checking your blog at 2:30 in the morning! =)

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

YEAH! I am in the top five! :o) I am way excited, you are more than creative! :o) Your little guy is SO cute!!

*Meg Larsen* said...

Sarah! It's great to see a post from you--now we all know you're not dead :o)

I'd love one of your amazing creations!

Amy Y. said...

Me! Me! I want one!
I am especially down with the extremely strange!

CorayFam said...

Sign me up lady!! Miss you guys!