Saturday, June 20, 2009

Washington Fun

I have been in Washington for the past couple of weeks and it has been excellent. I came for several reasons, but the biggest reasons being, for my nieces baptism, an Allred Family Reunion, and my youngest sister's graduation.

I will attach some pictures of all the fun we've been having!

These below are from Mary's graduation which was incredible, the BEST graduation I've ever gone to, it was fun, unlike so many graduations I've gone to.



Pictures from the reunion, the reunion was so great! It's so nice to be with my family I miss not being near them.




This is an awesome picture because that's my bro-in-law, my youngest sister, and me, swimming in the ice cold Oregon ocean and having a blast!


These pictures are from Summer's baptism, and I made the scripture case for Summer.


2 comments:

Heindogs said...

Edwin is soooo adorable!!!! Keep havin fun!

Aaron and Emily said...

Glad you had so much fun! Sorry we didn't end up meeting with you. You didn't miss any violin lessons though.