Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big Companies that don't care!

I feel we all probably at one time or another in our lives have run into issues with a big company, that have in one way or another done us wrong. There are probably many words we would like to say to them, or a novel we could write about the wrong they've done to us. I know for me I've was wrongly charged over 100 dollars from an airline, and they would not refund me; I've also had several, several, several issues with Verizon and their sneaky charges they stick on your bill. Urck! I feel you all may have similar stories. Well, one guy had a sticky situation with United Airlines so he wrote a song about it, I thought it was fun and relieved me of some of my frustrations with big companies, so click on the link below and be relieved from some of your frustrations.

http://singingcicada.blogspot.com/2009/07/united-breaks-guitars.html

No comments: