This post kind of explains itself.
Picture with Grants family and my short hair.
I usually have short hair this is the first time I've had long hair, and I grew it out to donate it to locks of love (spelling?) and the goal was accomplished seven years later (my hair grows slowly).


5 comments:
Whoa, that took you 7 years to grow out?!
Wow, seven years. That's serious commitment. I donated to Locks of Love once. It was a great experience, though it only took me a year to regrow it. I want more pictures with the short hair!
Can you say that you usually have short hair if it has been growing for 7 years? Way to go! that is realy commitment! I haven't been consistent with anything for 7 years in a row. Except maybe being a pain....I wanna see more pics too! I only knew you with long hair.
WOW! looks cute :o) I think short hair suits you very well!
Wow, your hair was SO long! Your short hair looks really cute!
Post a Comment