Yes it is official, my mother crafting gene is in work as Edwin is anxiously awaiting the arrival of his baby brother. Yup, it's a boy! This wonderful second boy is due to arrive June 17th, 8 days after Grant has finished his Masters, wahoo! Let's hope the baby doesn't come early! Anytime this sweet baby comes we'll make it work. We are SUPER excited to have an addition to our family.In this photo, I'm 20 weeks pregnant and holding a 26 pound boy. Don't they say I shouldn't be doing that, lol. Well I don't hold him as much anymore but it is impossible to avoid, and to be honest I like holding my Edwin, he's still my baby boy.
Also, in the picture, in the background is an elephant seal, drawn to scale. Edwin and I went with our very close buds, Lana and Ava, to go see the Elephant Seals with their new pups (the small black seal in the picture). It was AWESOME, if any of you ever vacation to the San Fran Bay Area, I strongly recommend this, Edwin walked most of the trail, and I held him on the beach. This tour takes you right on to the beach, 10 feet away from the 5,000 pound male Elephant seal. We didn't get to close to the moms because they are with their pups, and you know how protective moms are.


Edwin had an awesome time and really really wanted to go pet the elephant seals, it was quite the work to keep him from petting them, but it was also really cute to see how much he wanted to. Below is a picture of Edwin holding hands with Ava on the way back from the beach, this is unique because Edwin really does not like to hold hands.

They are such good friends whenever they see each on the playground they run to each other, it is super cute!
I hope you all have a wonderful February.
7 comments:
I'm glad you got to see the elephant seals! I remember it being fun but a little stressful because we thought we had to keep Adele in the baby carrier or else she'd go running over to a seal, and she didn't like the tour to stop in one place for 10 minutes and listen to the speaker... so we had trouble controlling her and keeping her "quiet" like they said we should.
In response to your blog comment on my blog - Danielle really wants to visit us too... maybe you two should carpool up some time, we could all go sledding!
Congrats on the coming addition! Edwin is super cute!
So Exciting!!!! Congrats on another Boy, You totally are good at making another person. That is one thing I am still trying to master. My first pregnancy was the best try. Maybe sometime in the future. You are amazing, and I miss ya!
Congratulations!!! Another boy will be so fun for Edwin! I hope all goes well with the pregnancy!
Clever title! Congrats! I have had so much fun having 2 boys in a row!
Yay for another boy!!! Congrats!!
Those elephant seals are lots of fun! Noisy things, too, when you get close to them! I tried to get Larry to walk most of the way when we went, but he was too distracted by all the rocks on the trail. He just kept wanting to pick them up and throw them!
Post a Comment