Monday, March 10, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was tons of fun Grant and I finally announced that we are expecting a baby in July to both of our families. I was so happy to finally tell them I couldn't hold out much longer.


On my side I let my oldest and youngest sister announce the birth by giving them a birthday card (because they share Dec. 21 as their b-day) with a ultrasound picture of the baby in it. My oldest sister just started screaming and saying "shut-up," my family was so curious "what could Sarah have given them in the card?" My sisters finally let my family know and said I was having a baby. There was tears, screams, and laughter, it was one of my favorite moments in life.


We told Grant's family on the day of the Jackson Graduation ceremony. This day was pretty cool. They recognized Blake and Grant for having graduated in December with their bachelors; Adam who will be graduating this spring from High school; and Sheryle, who already graduated, but did not receive a family hooray! At the end of the ceremony Grant and I gave Sheryle (the oldest) an envelope of an ultrasound of the baby, and a note saying we fill it fits to let the oldest of the family share the good news about the soon to be oldest of our family. I don't think she got to the note before she got to the picture and shared the good news with Grant's family. It was very fun to see her reaction and let Grant's family know.


Here are some pictures from Christmas time unfortunately we only have pictures of my family.



Grant and Annie enjoying the Christmas downtime by faking sleep, nice guys.


No comments: