Monday, March 10, 2008

Our Home


As most of you guys know Grant and I have lived our Utah school days and have moved to California for a while with Grant's new job. We love it here and everything about this place. The weather is nice, the city is nice and clean, our ward is wonderful and welcoming, and our home fits our needs very nicely. Here are some pictures of our home.

This is the front entrance to our home, see the sunlight, it's always shining.

Here's our living room, if you go up the stairs you go to our bedroom, the babies room, and a bathroom.
This is our dining room/turtle room/office, we still have some settling in to do and getting things more organized.

Our kitchen which I love, it is very spacious. If you go throught the doorway that is our laundry room and there is a half bathroom.
This is a part of our back patio area, right now I'm weeding that dirt and getting it ready for gardening.
Well there is a bit of our home, we like it, it's very comfortable and light.




No comments: