Ok, first off I'm taking this picture with the timer set, so it's not that good of a picture; second it hard to look good in a picture when you're 5 months pregnant and in pajamas. Nonetheless I realized I don't have a picture of me and my pregnant belly so here you go. Now in the time that I have been creating this blog page the baby has been non-stop kicking I think he want's me to talk aobut him on our family blog spot, so I will.Baby boy Jackson was discovered to be a boy on March 4th, 2008. It was very apparent that he was a boy. The whole ultrasound was a joy. We saw his face so many times it felt like he was peeking out his head so we could get some good pictures of him and we did. One time we saw one of his cute little hands it was holding a fist with his pointer finger out saying I'm the first to come in this family or I'm #1, it was so neat to see things so defined. Right now the doctors are saying he's healthy with no abnormalities. We'll keep you posted. Also hopefully soon I can get those pictures from the ultrasound up.
5 comments:
Your even cute pregnant in pajamas! We had fun playing yesterday!!!... Can't wait to see you again!
OH MY GOSH!! You look SO cute and I LOVE that you guys have a blog. Now, I can feel even more a part of your lives out in good ol' Cali!! Your place is so pretty and I think it is awesome you live so close to the Redwoods. I camped and hiked there in college and I loved how big the trees are. WE love and miss you and we are so excited that there is another little boy coming to join our family!!
Hooray! I'm so glad you guys made a blog. And again so thrilled you are having a baby. Now it will be easy to stay in touch and see what you crazy two are up to.
Hey Sarah, I'm so glad you're part of the blogging world--it's such a great way to keep up. And congratulations on your upcoming baby boy!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Deanna mentioned you were pregnant but it's so fun to see pictures and hear about it. When are you due? July sometime? Your apartment in San Fran looks so nice. And I love Grant's statement about always needing to leave a hole when you go to the beach. It makes me miss seeing you guys and hearing Grant's random thoughts!
I found your blog! YAY! that picture is cute, by the way. Of course, now that I've found your blog, I'm realizing I don't have much to say in response to your posts, because I pretty much spill my guts to you every other day and you already know everything that's going on... Although this post is getting pretty long...
Post a Comment