Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blogging is not my talent

Well I like blogging and love how it keeps family and friends updated, but I'm not a pro at it, like some other blogs I see but I'm learning. Life is going good right now. Yesterday I finished planting my fruits and vegetables in the garden and will soon finish planting my flowers. I sure hope the garden does well. This is the first year I have gardened on my own and I'm curious how it will turn out. I hope I find some success.
Baby Jackson is doing well right now, he actually just kicked me to remind me to mention him. It's funny how he's still in my belly area but I'm already assinging thoughts and intentions to his actions. I'm sooooo looking forward to him coming and am so curious of what he will be like. I pray often that I will prepare myself well to be his mommy.

2 comments:

Jaeson Roundy said...

Sarah, I'm so glad you have a blog! It's great to see you. Congratulations on the sweet new baby. Boys are the best! You'll be such a great mom. I'm glad we can keep in touch. Thanks for your email. See you.

Unknown said...

You'll be a good mom, I can tell :) I used to tell Jon his son was trying to play with him when the baby got particularly restless.