Friday, April 11, 2008

I'M SO TIRED

Well, it has official hit me; I wake up so often throughout the night with an awful back pain. I'm constantly changing sleeping postions and hoping one fits and supports me throughout the rest of the night. Sometimes I have to wake up Grant and tell him to lift me. He does this by putting his arm over me, I grab his arm and he pulls me to my new position. Yeah for mothers, the silent warriors.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

This pillow is amazing and made sleeping very comfortable for me: http://www.comfortforless.com/coutobopibyc.html

Aaron and Emily said...

One time I had to ask Aaron to carry me to the bathroom. My back and legs totally went out on me. Yeah for the husbands that lift their prego wives!

Martha said...

Oh I remember those days Sarah! Hang in there--it's worth it. Hope you're feeling well otherwise.

Melissa said...

I've found sleeping on the couch in a sitting up position on my back is SUPER comfortable. I don't wake up in the middle of the night now. I've also heard getting those egg carton pads work wonders, too. Hopefully you can get more sleep!! I know how frustrating it can be.

--Melissa Esplin
I don't know if you remember me... I was in your ward in Provo (with the Roundy's, Millars, Rassmussens). Are you living in the bay area, too??

Martha said...

Hey Sarah, It's Martha. I got a weird comment on my blog, so we're going private. But please email me at marthabirk@gmail.com so I can send you an invitation because I want to keep up with you guys!

Anonymous said...

SARAH!!! I saw your blog when you very first started it, but I've been so out of it--hadn't looked in forever!! You are so cute prego!!! Love it. I'm telling you small flat pillows worked wonders for me. I would have Adam put one in between my knees, under my tummy and at the small of my back. Take naps too if you can...are you working? Love that you are gardening...come teach me how!!! I would love to get together and meet your little dude next fall...what halfway I wonder?? Fun to see pics of your fam...I'll be in touch! Love you!