Well I had a blast of a week with my family and an eye opener to how tired my bod gets. We cramed the three days we had together the best we could. On Sunday we went to church and after church had a yummy baked potato dinner. Then we went to the Oakland Temple, which was very beautiful and some what chilly. Then we went home and had delicious strawberry shortcakes. In the later evening us kids joined Grant and Myke upstairs to some sweet singing and improv. Which turned into a late and very hillarious evening.

Monday we went DOWNTOWN to San Francisco and tried to wear flowers in our hair. I had four favorites from our trip to downtown. The first one was seeing the Sea Lions and honking at them. My second favorite was watching Mary and the kids be frightened by the famous bushman. This man is always in San Fran around Fisherman's Warf and hides behind bush branches and scares passerbys. My next one was being on the trolley and literally feeling like it was a roller coaster. And last but not least a favorite of mine was going to Chinatown and EATING, yum. I was very hungry.

On the trolly with Marbear (my nickname for my youngest sister)
That evening Mary came home and did several unique arrangements of Grant's long hair. This is one of several, unfortunately I was so tired and could only make it to the appearance of this one.


Our last full day together we hit the road for a couple of minutes and went to Half Moon Bay, which hold a beautiful coast and part of the pacific ocean. On the drive there we stopped at a farm purchased some plants and gnomes and had our own private train ride.


Then we hit the beach and that was so nice and relaxing for this pregnant body. We laid out a blanket; went for walks along the beach; took pictures; and my favorite thing was to search for the treasures the tide brought up. I collected white beach glass and have not yet decided what to do with it.
MY SUPRISE IN UTAH
I also decided at 6 months pregnant to get into a car and drive 12 hours to suprise my sister in Utah. My mom was so nice to help make this decision easier for me. It was so nice to see Suzette and have some more time with my family. We did lots of shopping, hanging out, and chatting. We also watched General Conference together which was really nice to have that special time with my family. Overall it was a great trip and the thing that is interesting is; once they're gone I realize even more how much I liked it, and how much my family means to me.
Love you family
3 comments:
Cute pics! I love the bushman, he's hilarious and quite clever and deserving of some donations. I'm glad you got to spend time w/ your family. I love Grant's hair like that, it looks plastic! He should definitely style it that way.
Hey Sarah Jean, the pictures are fun it helps bring back the memories. I was so happy to be around for awhile to see your California lifestyle and to know you are in a good place. Tell Grant Hi! I love you and look forward to seeing you son. Love Dad.
Hey congrats on being prego! That is exciting. And I grew up in Half Moon Bay! Cute town huh? Well hope all is going well, and you are enjoying the bay area!
Tiffany Winder
Post a Comment