Sunday, August 31, 2008

Edwin goes to Utah

Well Edwin and I got to enjoy Utah. My sister Suzette graduated from BYU with her Bachelors in Social Work, and for that special occasion Edwin and I decided to come over. It was wonderful to see family and friends; a little bitter-sweet realizing that we would have to leave. Here are some pictures of our trip

My sister and I after her graduation.




Edwin with Summer and Keegan, some of his cousins on the Allred side. They were so cute and loving to their cousin, it was so fun to watch Edwin with them.



Edwin with Grandpa Allred
Edwin falling asleep with "cousin once removed" Greg



Edwin with Jackson and Logan, his cousins on the Jackson side. Three boys having a good time together, in their pajamas; aren't they all so cute. The pajamas Edwin is wearing is of dinosaurs, Nanny Jackson gave him those pajamas.

Edwin completely pooped from all the adventures in Utah. He is ready to go home and see his daddy.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Edwin is getting so grown up! He's starting to outgrow the newborn look!