Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Edwin is ONE month old; Wahoo!

Edwin is a month now and life with him has been absolutely wonderful. Every movement, noise, face, and action he does, Grant and I just melt and become more in love with him. It is so cool to have this child and know that he will be with us forever. He's so cool!
Here's Edwin doing his E.T. impression . . .
. . . witnessing a car crash . . .
. . . watching Brian Regan . . .
. . . singing in a barbershop quartet . . .
. . . at the movie theatre . . .
. . . posing for GQ . . .
. . . at school . . .
. . . after 9 hours of Nintendo 64 . . .












10 comments:

*Meg Larsen* said...

that video is hysterical! I can't believe he really fell asleep like that...BABIES...whoever invented the phrase "sleeping like a baby" obviously was childless.

We used to get super creative with scotty to get him to sleep--swaddle him up, put him in the swing, turn the radio to static, and then balance a flashlight so he had something to look at and when he swung back it shined in his face and made him close his eyes...SUCH A PROCESS! now he just cries for two minutes and crashes for 12 hours.

CorayFam said...

It is about time....I LOVE THOSE PICTURES. He is getting SO big. I cannot believe that it has already been a month. Time is sure flying. I want to hold him so bad. Give him to me. LOL I loved to see the video too. It was cool to see Grant with his son..and his sleeping position is the funniest thing ever. I will remember that if I ever get to babysit him..oh wait, you live forever away!! Love him..love you both.

Anonymous said...

That was really funny... thats my Edwin. Work it. haha. I hope he isn't always so particular. Love you guys - Mary Rose

Anonymous said...

hahaha

~Mary Rose

Aaron and Emily said...

Love the pictures of him watching Regan, posing for GQ, and all the ones on his tummy! They are ALL so CUte! I'm gonna go watch the video now.

Aaron and Emily said...

whoa. he must've been pretty dang exhausted!

I liked the way Grant swung up around in circles. It was funny!

Boz said...

WOW, and so accomplished for a 1 month old too (even a barber shop quartet)!!! :)

Love the video! Babies are nuts. I agree with Meg, whoever did say "sleeping like a baby" was certainly childless! We did some crazy things to get Elyette asleep (some less crazy thing for Jack).

Man, I miss him horribly already! Oh and you too, I guess :). When do I get to see the little guy again?

maegan said...

BLAST, I did it again. I was logged in as Boz...sorry, that was MAEGAN btw.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!! That is a great video. I just want to hold him!!! How are you, how is everything going?

Aaron and Emily said...

I also have to add that I can't believe Grant was tossing him up in the air and he stayed asleep.

I am writing again today because Adele said "I want to want the video with Grant, and Jackson Sarah in it. And their baby, that popped out of her tummy."