Last night Grant, Edwin and I got to go and enjoy a game of the Oakland A's playing the Minnesota Twins. It was a fun game, Minnesota was up 2 to 1 all the way through to the 9th inning; and then in the bottom of the ninth, Oakland cashed in 2 runs and Oakland won, making the score 3 to 2.
I have to say even though the game was fun, the company was better. I got to be with my family and Jon, Danielle and their children, close friends of ours here in California. Oh, and Edwin had bats, baseball gloves, and baseballs on his onsie.





5 comments:
He still looks so tiny! And you look so great! I hope mommy life is going great...of course it is you are amazing! :o) It is so good to be able to see pics of your cute family! :o) I miss ya! Ashley Dawn
Sarah! I am so glad I found you and that you have a baby. Congrats! I fianlly got into the blogging community when I found you. Tell Grant Glenn and I said hello. We miss you and I hope that you are still quilting! My blog is thehaslerdiaries.blogspot.com If you ever want to check it out...but you don't have to.
Jenae Hasler
I love how Edwin fits in Grant's glove! That's so cute. :) It was great seeing you in Utah a few Sundays ago. :) Hope all is still well!
THe last A's game we went to with the Severson, Aaron commented that we were sitting in the seats where the foul balls came, and we had better not get hit.
Then a while later, I hear uncle Brandt yelling heads up, and he and others trying to warn us to cover the kids. I duck and move my body to the side, and get the ball (withOUT it bouncing first) right into my thigh. If I hadn't moved, it would've hit my pregnant belly!
So I really DID get hit by a foul ball. Ouch.
That is too cute...Edwin looks nice and cozy in Daddy's glove.
Post a Comment