Sunday, May 2, 2010

Texas 2010: The Pictures

So, after leaving Texas 13 years ago this June, my brother (Blake) and I decided to go back to the old stomping ground.

I tried to include captions, but Blogspot is not strong enough to handle a blog this size. It kept freezing up when I tried to type something. However, the pictures are in chronolgoical order, so you can gain a sense of the trip.










Above: Where we played hockey on Saturday mornings.



Above: Bike Trails








































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The place still looks great . . . good times . . . good memories. Glad you both went back and had the chance to feel it all again!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so cute sarah. His birthday seemed so special. You seem like such a good mommy. I am happy for you. If you ever want to talk feel free to call me. I love you. Tell Grant and Edwin I say hi.
Love,
Mary