
Well, my doctor said today that he thinks I will deliver a couple days late. Wahoo! LOL! That's alright though I feel this baby will come exactly when he's meant to come, and that gives me just a bit longer "just Edwin and Mommy time." He's to be due on the 17th of June, we'll see when he actually comes; go ahead and make your guess.
Our family time has been filled with adventures, unfortunately adventures I haven't captured on this blog, but one thing that our family did do, is family pictures. My sister and bro-in-law came to visit from Utah, and my sister took the family pictures. We took these pictures in one of the Redwood forests in the area. I hope you enjoy!

Edwin is almost two now, he will be July 4th, and he is having a party with a pinata (yay) this Friday. We're doing it early because we don't want to do it after the baby comes.


Grant is going to be a Master (chuckle, chuckle) officially on June 13, from Stanford University. He will be receiving his Masters in Policy, Organization, and Leadership Studies (I had to call him to get this title, I still don't know it) this masters is in regard to education, specifically for Grant in Higher Education. The 9 months he was working to become a Master was the same 9 months I was working on creating a little human.
3 comments:
Cute pics! In my opinion it's better to think that you'll be late so if he ends up early you're be pleasantly surprised instead of anxiously waiting if you are "overdue". I hate due dates! I'm excited for y'all. Can't wait to hear the birth story.
Creating a human is way more prestigious than getting a masters.
End of discussion.
I didn't even know you were expecting again! Yay for cute babies! Carric and I will be praying for you to find a job too. Thanks for the post, but don't feel bad about living rather than blogging all the time. We miss you guys a lot!
Post a Comment