Well it looks like I got to excited about the potential of the baby coming in June, but so far no June Birthday. Sometimes I kindof wish my doctor didn't tell me my progress, so I would still aim for July 5th. It has been trying my patience, and every major pain that comes on I wonder "is this the beginning" and then the pain goes away and doesn't come back, ughh. It's been hard but now it's better, I've been occupying my mind with other things. I'm almost finished making a couple of aaprons; I made two purses; and I'm going to start on another quilt, a pajama quilt, I have a little too many pajama pants, but the colors all go really well together so it will make a good quilt. I also, this morning, busted out the trimmers and shovel and went to town on my garden/patio; I weeded and trimmed and now I'm exhausted. The garden looks much better and is easier to manage.
Well the baby is bound to come some time, he's coming on his time. He's just so comfortable in mommy he's not ready to come out, so I'll wait, I guess I have to. Although, the doctor did ask me if I wanted to be induced, but I quickly said "no," he will come when he will come and my body knows that. So everybody have a good time doing whatever you're doing and make time fly-by (spelling?) so the baby comes quickly (lol). Just thought I needed to put up this post so you knew the status. Next post hopefully is of the baby.
Pearls and Pizzazz!
16 years ago
4 comments:
Sarah, sorry but I don't envy you one bit. That last month is pure torture! I sure love ya and just have to laugh! We are so excited for ya and can't wait to see some pictures! Take it easy this next week and get some rest, before you won't be able to! No more weeding that beautiful garden of yours!
:) Sure love ya!
Kate
Charles and I were just talking about you guys yesterday wondering about the baby. I would hate it too if the Dr. told me there was a possibility of it coming early! That is torture. Good for you not being induced! You are right, the baby will come when he's ready. You're naming him Michael right :)I think that's the best. You will be in our prayers this week. I hope you have a good birth experience.
Sarah,
Hang in there Girl! He is coming soon. I do understand that its hard just waiting for something to happen. I have had those thoughts of maybe she is coming now, and then the pain leaves and she takes a nap. But take it easy. My sister did the same thing on her third baby. she was dialated to a 3 for like a month before. She was induced, but that was her third one. So just wait to see what will happen. I mean I love ya, but i am being induced on the 11th, so I just dont want you to go a week after! Good luck, keep us updated. Can't wait to see him!
same doc, same early prediction... and I was 2 days late. Maybe your baby will pop out fast like Samuel.
Post a Comment