Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Garden is Blooming

BEFORE
AFTER
The first picture was taken at the very end of April and the second picture was taken today, June 10. The garden is growing and I am slowing down. It's hard to take care of a garden and being close to 9 months of pregnancy. I'm watering the plants and letting nature take its course. This is my first year so it is a learning year, and that's good since I'm big and pregnant. But so far the garden looks good, although the zuchinni is taken quite a bit of space I think next year I won't grow any and focus more on the cucumbers, since Grant and I love cucumbers and are so-so on zuchinni.


3 comments:

Aaron and Emily said...

oh yes, zuchinni - that's the veggie that grows like a weed. Just make sure to pick them small or they will taste spongy.

Tango said...

You are no amateur, that garden looks delicious. And whenever I eat cucumbers I think of you and Grant. I now like to eat mine with lots of "dooosh" (is that how you would say it)

Carl and Kate said...

Dang girl! Your garden looks awesome! Enjoy it because once you get a toddler they will be so much help picking all the "weeds" I lost my rasberries due to Carson's help! I am so jealous and very proud of ya!!!
Kate