
And here is a picture of me today June 10, 2008
Once more it is a timed picture, so I'm taking the picture and I'm in my pajamas, sorry.

These two pictures are close to a month apart, and this month my tummy is a lot heavier and is pushing in every direction, ouchy. I am due July 5th, but when I went to my doctor last Thursday she checked me and she strongly feels I will be having this baby in June. Things in my body are already preparing to have the baby now, and she said she wouldn't be suprised if he came at anytime. But, seeing that my Doctor has said this, and me getting all excited and everything, I wouldn't be suprised if the baby did wait and came in July. For some reason though I think he's coming sooner (hopefully).
5 comments:
Oh, that'd be so fun. Even though we can't share the same day, at least we could share the same month :P
Love you girl!
Yahooooo! You are looking good, I love the p.j. pose. Very cool, I'm sure the baby will come whenever he is ready, which yeah would be great in June. I miss you!
You look GREAT!! I can't wait for my little nephew to get here!!
Sarah - you are so cute! I am so excited for you and am amazed, still, that you are pregnant, well I think what it is, is that you are going to have a baby in a couple of weeks and I am going to be an aunty to a new, cute nephew. ...AHH! I am pretty stoked.
<3 - Mary Rose
Yea! I'm glad you posted pregnant pictures! Just as I suspected, you are a super cute pregnant lady! I so wish you were still here in Utah (or I was there in California) so I could see you in person! Best of luck with the delivery! I can't wait to see you and the baby (and Grant) when you come out to Utah!
Post a Comment